We have implemented the following changes to make our games as low risk as possible:
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available. We ask that all players make use of this on arrival.
- We currently can only allow members of a single household or “immediate bubble” under current guidelines. Please be conscious of this when booking.
- Depending on the weather, please ring the bell on arrival and remain outside the venue. Our staff will come out to you. Where possible our briefings will be held outdoors as well. Our staff will remain at a minimum 2m distance wherever possible. If the briefing has to take place then our staff will be wearing a mask/visor.
- Those attending an event at CryptX are asked to wear a face mask when entering and exiting the building, and during the briefing if held indoors. Please bring your own face masks.
- Every prop, handle and regularly touched item will be wiped down with 70% alcohol wipes between every game.
- We have implemented a one-in-one-out policy for props to ensure minimal contact. Gloves will be provided for your use to handle props that we cannot effectively clean with 70% alcohol. Please bring your own gloves if you prefer.
- After booking you will receive an email from the Buzzshot app, inviting you to pre-register your team and players. This will both save time on arrival and allow you to register on your own devices.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody displaying Covid 19 symptoms, or anyone who fails to adhere to the precautions outlined above.
ESC-Rooms T/A CryptX Escape Rooms are a UK based escape room, located at: The Plough Suite, Glebe Farm Campus, Knapwell, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 4GG. Company No. 10983401. Telephone no. 01223 751344. Email address: email@example.com
Data Provided To CryptX by yourself when booking a room
Data you provide CryptX is collected when you enter in to an agreement with CryptX services and used solely for internal use, and the delivery of the services you have engaged. This data is not passed on to marketing agencies: Your name, Your email addresses, Your payment method.
We expect all players to behave in a reasonable way while at CryptX. Sadly we feel it is necessary to point out that the following are unacceptable and we reserve the right to terminate a game or refuse entry to the the premises anyone who fails to abide by these rules.
- No player(s) will be permitted to play if intoxicated or other under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- All staff and other customers reasonably expect to remain free from violence, aggression, and derogatory or offensive language.
- Excessive physical force, or behaviour likely to damage elements of the room, are likewise unacceptable.
- Actions outside the spirit of the game including, but not limited to, hacking hardware/software or revealing game secrets.
Access Of Data
Your data is securely stored upon password protected servers hosted by CAMBITION IT Services Ltd.
Resova & Switch
Only accessible by authorised CryptX staff. We may also hold some paper form data that is scanned and held on a computer, password protected and accessibly only by CryptX staff. The paper documentation is shredded. The office is securely monitored by a sophisticated CCTV system and intruder alarm. You can request access to data we hold about you, this can be done via email or telephone call from an authorised person. To request, modify or delete any data that we may hold on you please send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use Of Data
If when you booked, you ticked the box authorising for us to use keep your details then we will use this data for the following:
- To let you know of any new rooms or changes to rooms that might be of interest to you.
- A newsletter letting you know what’s going on in the CryptX world.
When you booked, whether you did or did not tick the box authorising for us to use keep your details then we will use this data for the following:
- Our accounts which must be legally sent to the government.
- Your telephone numbers and emails in case we need to contact you before your booking, ie cancellations etc.
- An email giving you the chance to pre-register your team and players before the game.
- One email 24 hours after your booking to thank-you for playing.